Adex International, Inc. is a Leader in the Funding, Sourcing, Supply, Service and After Sale Support and Financing of Industrial Machinery and Equipment, Raw Materials, Accessories and their Spare Parts Principally to the US, Mexican, Latin American, Northern African and Central Asian Markets.
About ADEX International
ADEX International is a Miami Based company founded in 1986 and since then led by Avishai Slochowski with a history of over 200 completed projects in diverse technically oriented segments.
Adex has credit lines in eight medium digits and manages at its discretion of additional private funding sources. The financial back up is further enhanced through many existing relations with Governments Export Credit Agencies, Banks and Equity Funds.
The company operates a Mistubishi generating division with 20,000 sq foot warehouse facility and has a trading volume of over 7 medium digits per year.
Adex International’s headquarters are in Aventura, and has representative offices in 18 other countries throughout Latin America.
- 25 years of continuous success
- Over 200 projects concluded satisfactorily
- Development of syndicated bank credit lines
- Discretionary management of a number of $60 Million Dollar projects (December 2011)
- 20,000 sq ft warehouse in Florida with experience in logistics, international trading and after sales technical and commercial support
- Strong balance and cash flow
- Most, if not all, of our transactions are delivered on time and under budget
- We are able to produce savings for our customers and for ourselves
- Important banks and ECAs we have worked with include Wells Fargo Bank, Banco Espirito Santo, Israel Discount Bank of New York, RZB Finance, BNP Paribas, Scotia Bank, HSBC, UPS Capital, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, EDC, Hermes, Coface, ExIm Bank, and others.